The Job Window has an immediate need for an entry level Communications & Marketing Intern to join a rapidly growing team. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
There is a HIGH DEMAND for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and communications campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The Communications & Marketing Intern will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
Communications & Marketing Teams Include:
- Advertising & Brand Exposure
- Marketing & Account Satisfaction
- Public and Media Based Strategies
- Project Management & Team Leadership
The Communications & Marketing Intern will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Communications & Marketing Intern can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities of the Communications & Marketing Intern:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate marketing and communications campaigns with customer promotions.
- Coordinating in-store service campaigns and maintaining successful operation.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for marketing campaigns.
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail personnel.
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations.
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance.
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, and Communications. Comprehensive training and development is provided to every team member in order be SUCCESSFUL in a career path with the company. College Graduates and Interns WELCOME!
Requirements of the Communications & Marketing Intern:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles