Are you looking for a position that will allow you to boost your career into Business Development, Marketing, or Sales?
The Job Window is looking for a Business Development & Marketing Assistant on behalf of our client, an expanding promotional marketing firm in the Riverside area. Our client specializes in in-store marketing campaigns for top-tier, nationally recognized companies and big box retailers. Due to their upcoming expansion plans, our client is in immediate need of an energetic Business Development & Marketing Assistant to work inside of America's largest retail chains helping our client market and promote clients' brands and acquire new customers.
The Business Development & Marketing Assistant will increase retailer revenues by selling satellite TV services and providing quality customer care in a proactive, professional manner inside the retail locations. Our client does in store work only (no telemarketing and no door to door sales).
Responsibilities of the Business Development & Marketing Assistant:
- Generate sales leads through direct face-to-face contact with customers.
- Meet with customers and clients, develop relationships, and maintain great customer service to gather and qualify leads on a daily basis.
- Utilize your customer service skills to prepare and present competitive sales proposals.
- Develop skills in account management, business development, and territory management.
- Participate in our client’s unique marketing/sales training program.
- Work closely with a variety of senior management & marketing/sales staff to accomplish your goals.
- Maintain lead generation documentation.
Benefits of the Business Development & Marketing Assistant:
- Competitive sales team environment.
- Opportunity to attend our client’s sales/marketing training seminars.
- Phenomenal support through networking opportunities and conference calls.
- Ongoing training to bring out all individuals' maximum potential.
- Multiple awards, honors and contests throughout the year.
- Professional, hands-on, one-on-one training.
- Recession-proof, growing industry.
Qualifications of the Business Development & Marketing Assistant:
- 1-2 years’ experience in direct marketing, field marketing, direct sales, field sales, telesales, customer service, customer relations, client services, business development, and other marketing & sales related fields an asset.
- Individual must be hard working, motivated, and have a great work ethic
- Desire and ability to exceed sales and lead quotas.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented, and ambitious.
- Must be willing to be trained from an entry level position
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. If you are seeking a career with fast-paced growth opportunities in a team-oriented environment, please respond immediately by submitting your resume.