The Job Window is hiring an Associate Brand Manager – Marketing Management on behalf of our client, a York area firm responsible for executing B2C (business to consumer) marketing strategy by prospecting consumers during residential campaigns throughout the York area.
As an Associate Brand Manager – Marketing Management, you will be expected to execute a variety of projects with minimal direction and support others on more complex projects. You’ll be developing and executing plans to promote our client’s products among target audiences during their B2C marketing campaigns. You’ll be working to drive brand awareness, improve perceptions of our client’s local brands, and encourage deeper customer engagement. As an Associate Brand Manager, you’ll also be working closely with our client’s Consumer Marketing & Sales team on their direct response consumer sales acquisition and customer retention programs.
In this Associate Brand Manager – Marketing Management role, you will:
- Execute local B2C marketing campaigns by prospecting consumers during our client’s residential campaign throughout the York area and providing face-to-face sales presentations for prospective clients.
- Manage brand positioning focused on improving brand awareness/perceptions and maximizing consumer membership acquisition and retention.
- Manage local marketing budget.
- Manage relationships with consumers.
- Work in partnership across departments to ensure the organization’s brand message is consistently distributed across multiple channels in order to meet consumer revenue volume goals and brand perception objectives.
- Conduct campaign/promotion analysis, and communicate marketing results and effectiveness to senior management.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree an asset.
- 2-4 years in related brand marketing or communication field.
- Expertise in consumer-focused marketing and/or strategic brand management.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with all divisions/departments.
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills.
- Self-directed, strong project management and prioritization capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Sound understanding of research principles/techniques and consumer insight application.
Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle is recommended). Travel to on-site events will be a requirement in this role.
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you feel you fit the qualifications above, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume. Apply now!