Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
Our client is looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference for each of our client’s brands.
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity in Hempstead on behalf of our client’s Finance and Debt Relief team for an Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, management and execution of promotional campaigns designed to increase enrollment for our client’s financial evaluation and debt relief initiatives amongst the consumer population in the Hempstead territory. The Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance plays an important leadership role on the Finance and Debt Relief team, and as a result, the successful individual must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build and cultivate consumer relationships on all levels.
1. Program Leadership
- An Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance is primarily responsible for contacting clients interested in our debt management and debt relief services. You will work off a list of warm leads and reach out to clients who are interested in setting up a meeting to discuss debt management solutions with our company. You will meet with interested clients in their homes to assess their total debt and negotiate debt solutions and payment plans with the goal of encouraging enrollment into our debt management program.
2. Creative Problem Solving
- With a 'Can Do' attitude, the Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance, will be a dynamic member of both the Finance and Debt Relief team, using his/her strong analytical skills combined with breakthrough thinking to develop powerful insights and execute consumer focused strategies designed to increase enrollment in our services.
3. Executing with Excellence
- The successful Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance will possess the ability to increase consumer brand reach, build brand recognition and develop a viable client base for each brand and its consumer based products by proactively engaging with end-users on a personal level.
The ideal Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary degree in Finance, Business, or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be an independent self-starter who thrives on tacking challenges
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand consumers and to empathize with those unlike themselves
- Team player with strong people skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates energetic leadership, using a 'can-do' attitude that positively influences and energizes their team
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume by replying to this posting online. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance, Entry Level, Trainee, Entry Level Finance, Entry Level Collections, Recent Graduates, Entry Level Jobs, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Banking.