The Job Window has an exciting opening on behalf of our client, a progressive marketing firm in Taylor As an Assistant Advertising Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the field marketing and sales effort in a designated territory. You will work off of a list of warm leads and assist in the execution of our client’s residential campaign to build a viable customer base. You will use your excellent customer service skills and knowledge of marketing and sales standards to successfully prospect customers, close new customer signups, and upgrade existing customer subscriptions. This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive compensation package consisting of an hourly base and performance bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Advertising Account Manager:
- Anticipate and recognize client needs and actively address them.
- Responsible for advertising client brands during residential marketing campaigns by creating a positive brand image and managing visibility of clients’ brands in the marketplace.
- Build a rapport by interacting proactively with prospective clients at residential campaigns.
- Serve as a “go to” person for basic client requests including managing prospect eligibility and overseeing pre-enrollment process.
- Maintain communication with appropriate client contacts to ensure that assigned work is handled as expected.
- Remain knowledgeable and articulate about advertising & account management projects.
- Maintain working knowledge of client’s business.
- Keep account team informed of key business and category news and draws relevant insights and implications
Minimum Requirements of the Assistant Advertising Account Manager:
- Recent college graduate or 1+ years of industry, advertising, digital, social experience
- Able to verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner, both internally and externally
- Able to identify and communicate key strategic insights and competitive analyses
- Able to multi-task, set priorities, revise plans when necessary and handle work responsibilities in a positive, timely and efficient manner
- Ability to generate workable new ideas and concepts
- Can accurately identify and understand key elements of a problem, understands the impact of action on work or project
- Is passionate, energetic and enthusiastic
If you feel you can handle the responsibilities above, apply today!