The Job Window is looking for an Advertising & Promotions Assistant to join our client’s growing team!
Our client specializes in the development of unsurpassed advertising and consumer targeted promotional marketing campaigns for their client base in San Francisco. They have been consistently helping companies across the San Francisco area by building their brand equity through the creation and execution of promotional advertising campaigns that create buzz and increased profitability among their target demographic.
As an Advertising & Promotions Assistant your main responsibility will be to assist the Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team in the creation, implementation and execution of direct marketing & promotional strategies for advertising campaigns across the Cambridge area designed to fit specific clients' needs.
Key Responsibilities of the Advertising & Promotions Assistant in this full time, permanent role will include:
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of various B2B (Business to Business) promotional sales techniques and campaigns to stimulate demand for our clients’ products/brands.
- Establishing consumer connections and building brand loyalty in a person-to-person interactive environment during B2B sales presentations.
- Showcasing product features and benefits to consumers by conducting product Q&A sessions and occasionally demonstrations to increase product/brand sales.
- Assist the Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team in creating cost-effective regional promotional solutions with a specialized scale to target a specific demographic and market.
- Proactively identify new promotional techniques to increase brand loyalty and increased profit.
Qualifications of the Advertising & Promotions Assistant:
- 0-3 years of experience in advertising, promotional advertising, sales promotion, marketing, direct sales, field sales, direct advertising, field advertising, or similar fields an asset.
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, marketing, public relations or a related field preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work at the speed of the business and meet tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and very process oriented
- Travel to businesses throughout the local San Francisco area will be required.
- Able to lift 5-10 lbs for restock and transportation of promotional sales inventory.
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you feel you can handle the responsibilities above, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
A reliable form of transportation is recommended for this role, as some travel will be required.