The Job Window is seeking a skilled and creative individual to fill an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative vacancy on behalf of our client’s organization. The Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative will help assist our client’s marketing and sales department with executing incredible, high-quality, imaginative residential advertising campaigns! This firm needs a dedicated, reliable, and professionally minded individual who is looking to expand their marketing, advertising, and management experience and skill set.
Our client prides themselves on building a reliable and resourceful relationship with each and every one of their customers. They plan to open new branches country wide this upcoming year and are in need of an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative to start in an entry-level position and progress through their management training program ASAP. As an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with national managers, liaise with prestigious Fortune 500 clients, and gain experience not only in marketing, but also in campaign management and advertising.
Desirable Personality Traits:
- Obsessively customer and client focused
- Self-starter with an aggressive work ethic that appreciates constant improvement
- Outgoing personality that is both personable and engaging
- Excels calmly under pressure and is able to manage and compartmentalize potential issues in order to meet deadlines and leave customers both feeling heard and cared for
- Strong eye for detail that sees what needs to be done and an ability to anticipate client needs
Key Responsibilities of the Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative:
- Provide brand presentations face-to-face with consumers during residential advertising campaigns to educate them on client services and create a positive brand experience.
- Qualify prospects for client services to effectively enhance visibility of client business and foster a consumer base for advertising territories that need them most.
- Manage campaign set up including assisting with logistics and developing advertising campaign plans to build a viable client base in a designated territory.
- Record data and information from advertising campaigns to track advertising campaign success.
- Train new team members on advertising campaign service information.
Our client provides all training which means you don't need any experience. However, the following experience and skills would be a benefit.
Minimum Requirements of the Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative:
- Work related experience or study in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, promotional marketing, marketing communications, and associated fields preferred.
- High-energy personality with a passion for learning and winning.
- Detail-oriented outlook.
- Demonstrated resiliency.
- Committed to others, i.e. service-minded.
- Must exhibit intellectual curiosity, strive for continuous improvement, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and seeing results.
- Practices sound judgment and enjoys accountability.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Strong communications abilities: oral and written.
- Ability to cross-functionally collaborate internally and externally with agencies.
- Team player mentality.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our client’s business environment is fun, vibrant, and hardworking which makes their team the best in the business! They need a motivated individual who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and go above and beyond what's required. They have a fun, dynamic work environment like no other. Apply today!
Keywords: Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative, Advertising Manager, Advertising, Integrated Marketing Communications & Advertising, Advertising Executive, Advertising Coordinator, Advertising Account Services, Advertising Client Services, Entry Level Advertising, Advertising Strategy, Direct Advertising, Advertising & Communications, Promotional Advertising, Brand Advertising, Advertising Assistant, Advertising & Marketing Coordinator, Advertising Pricing Strategy, Advertising Account Management, Advertising Account Team, Advertising Account Service, Brand Management, Brand Reputation, Advertising Audience, Brand Equity, Customer Surveys, Advertising & Sales, Customer Loyalty, Contests, Point of Sales, Retail Advertising, B2B Advertising, Consumer Advertising, Advertising & Sales Negotiations, Trend Analysis, Samples, Demonstrations, Target Market, Advertising Reach, Advertising Visibility, Consumer Perception.