The Job Window is currently searching for an Advertising & Communications Consultant – Entry Level on behalf of our client in Yonkers. This firm is in immediate need of an entry level Advertising & Communications Consultant – Entry Level to develop, execute and monitor a diversified, comprehensive advertising & marketing plan to support the internal communication needs of their company and its supported entities.
The Advertising & Communications Consultant – Entry Level will be responsible for the following duties:
- Promote client products to target markets through participating in advertising campaigns taking place throughout the Yonkers area. Travel throughout designated territories will be a role requirement.
- Educate consumers on product/service offerings, and develop an advertising plan to support the company’s business development and advertising goals.
- Oversee advertising including proactively canvassing throughout the Yonkers territory and selling direct to consumers.
- Represent organization during sales pitches and corporate events.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications of the Advertising & Communications Consultant – Entry Level:
- Bachelor's Degree an asset preferably in Business or Marketing/Advertising.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and electronically to a variety of audiences
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills; ability to multi-task across many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel to perform job duties as needed; car necessary
- High level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive compensation package.