The Job Window’s client is a full-service marketing firm in Apache Junction looking for an Account Manager to work with new accounts for its Fortune 500 clients. Specializing in business mentorship, our client is looking to find, develop, and support a motivated candidate for management who acts with integrity and has a winning mindset willing to advance by their own merits.
Our client offers:
- Full time, entry level opportunity to get valuable experience.
- Advancement and growth opportunities in the first year.
- Travel opportunities
- A constant learning environment
Our client’s sales and marketing strategies, coupled with their customer service-oriented approach, provide a superior experience for both clients and customers. Our client does this by providing a more specialized, human touch to business that has been proven to be more successful than the more general mass techniques.
In this entry level role, the Account Manager will use their experience and provided training in sales, marketing, public relations and customer service paired with their superior organizational skills to assist the business development team in executing marketing strategies for a variety of key client accounts.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Act as a liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to increase brand exposure, meet client revenue goals, and establish prober channels of communication.
- Interact face-to-face with consumers at client campaigns to develop account relationships and provide product recommendations.
- Manage account performance metrics and make recommendations to improve client accounts.
- Develop, plan, and implement marketing strategies to enhance overall client and consumer experience.
The ideal Account Manager candidate will successfully progress from this entry level opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Customer service
- Client relations
- Public Relations
This is a full time, entry level position. The Account Manager works directly with consumers and clients in the Apache Junction area, so a great communication background is required. The intent is to move an individual into a management position, so a career oriented mentality is desired as well.
Recommended Traits of a Successful Account Manager:
- College degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, sales, or promotions an asset.
- Strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and desire to progress into management.
- Outgoing personality.
- Ability to build personal relationships.
- Results-driven attitude with a hunger for success.
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
For more information on our career opportunities, please send your updated resume to our hiring team today.