The Job Window has an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client, an established niche marketing agency expanding into San Mateo. They are looking for a new addition to join their Client Services team as an Account Coordinator. The successful candidate needs to have a minimum of 1 year marketing, advertising and/or sales experience.
Client service responsibilities include:
- Be the primary point of contact with select clients and cold-call prospects in San Mateo area
- Strengthen the client relationship in given territory.
- Identify sales opportunities with existing clients.
- Overcome objections and upsell products and services.
- Understand the client's business, and be able to identify and articulate what makes the client different from the client's competitors.
- Assist with consumer targeted marketing/sales strategies.
- Provide any assistance as required by the client services or account sales & development team.
Our client is looking for an Account Coordinator with the following qualities:
- 1-year experience within an advertising, sales, and/or marketing environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong drive and are motivated to produce results
- Willing to learn and adopt current processes
- Willing to explore and test new ideas
- Positive approach to building client relationships and be self-motivated to identify sales opportunities with clients, and upsell clients.
- Excel under pressure
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Self-directed to get work done efficiently, as well as prepare for, and participate in weekly status meetings.
- Comfortable communicating with the client in person, by telephone and/or email
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive, performance-based compensation package. If you feel you can handle the responsibilities above, apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume for consideration.