- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
!!!The Job Connection Is Now Hiring!!!
Apply for immediate consideration:
Online at tjcjobs.com
In Person: 1250 Hawkins Blvd. El Paso, TX 79925
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Administrative Duties
o Prepare communications on executive’s behalf, such as emails, memos, meeting minutes, etc.
o Maintain and organize records
o Answer phone calls in a timely and professional manner and taking messages accurately
o Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, arranging for catering/refreshments, securing meeting locations, preparing agendas and other meeting documents
o Make bank deposits and support other banking duties
o Triage executive’s emails
o Manage executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing sensitive matters
o Make travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels and rental cars
o Assist in maintenance of Guesty Software, Property Management Software
o Research specific information as requested
o Other duties, as assigned
· Household Duties
- Child Care
- Picking children up from school and transporting to activities
- Occasional homework assistance
- Grocery shopping
- Dry cleaning
- Gift purchases and wrapping
- Purchasing household goods
- Organizing projects
- Interact with/help manage other house staff
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements:
· BA or BS required
· 2+ years of administrative experience (paid or otherwise)
· Project coordination and/or management experience
· STRONG written communication skills (on-site writing exercise required prior to hire)
· Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PPP, Outlook and Internet (demonstration of computer skills required during interview)
· Comfortable using both Microsoft Office and Apple devices
· Driver's License (Required)
· Must be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
· Bilingual (English – Spanish) preferred
The ideal person for this role has the following skills:
· Excellent listening and retaining skills
· High Say/Do Ratio = executes!
· Superior organization skills
· Trustworthy – maintains confidentiality
· Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
· People oriented
· Enjoys learning new skills and software applications, etc.
· Adaptable/Flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
· Enjoys children and animals
· Is not consumed by personal devices and/or personal social media during working hours and does not post to personal social media matters related to work unless authorized in advance
Offered to Employee:
· Challenging and rewarding work
· Introductions to other high-level executives
· Variety of tasks
· Job Type: Full-time
· $18.00 - 20.00 per hour, depending on experience level
· Bonus pay upon achieving metrics
· Paid time off – minimum 3 weeks per year
· Health insurance – additional compensation to cover premium for employee/contractor only
· Credit card for fuel, groceries, errands
· Secure and stable work
Hours per week & typical work times/locations:
· Full Time-40 hrs.
· Hours 9/10 am until 5/6/7 pm MT (depending on meeting schedule)
· Lunch and other breaks provided
· Not a remote working position. Work will take place mostly at executive’s home office and occasionally at different meeting locations.
· Work-from-home acceptable upon occasion
· Occasional travel required
Public Health Precaution(s):
· Vaccinations required (annual Flu and COVID)
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place of work
· Based on public health requirements, different measures will be required (e.g., masks)
EOE/ NO FEE
The Job Connection was established in January 2000 as a Texas Corporation and is a 100% El Paso owned and operated independent staffing agency. Our firm specializes in temporary staffing, temp to hire staffing, professional recruiting and on-site management. We supply interim and direct hire staff to companies in varying industries from mid-size businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
The Job Connection has a number of satisfied clients and candidates. Our key personnel have over 70 years combined staffing industry experience and are committed to delivering quality customer service and support that their clients have come to expect. https://www.tjcjobs.com
The Job Connection
AddressEl Paso, TX
Get fresh Immediate Hire Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.