The Job Center Manchester, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Calling all Production Coordinators!!
We are seeking a Production Coordinator, to join a great team in the Manchester, NH area!
Compensation of the Team Lead
Monday - Friday
· 1st | 8:00 am to 5:30 pm| Pay is Negotiable
OVERTIME- You may be required to come in earlier, stay later and/or work on Saturdays as needed.
Responsibilities of the Production Coordinator
· Coordinate and perform a variety of duties in the preparation and execution of the manufacturing process
· Assist in the establishment and implementation of production schedules for the manufacturing floor.
· Perform project management duties as needed to satisfy customer expectations.
Requirements of the Production Coordinator
· Coordinate production schedules as given by Planning to maximize safety, quality, schedule and cost goals.
· Investigate delays, and take or recommend appropriate actions to ensure schedules are met.
· Review daily the manufacturing schedule and communicate possible delays or disruptions to the Planning department, Production or Operations Manager.
The Job CenterWhy Work Here?
You'll be challenged, have advancement opportunities, competitive pay, job security and tremendous location!
The Job Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Moreover, TJC abides by federal and state laws requiring TJC to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
373 S. Willow St. ManchesterManchester, NH