• Practice all state and federal pharmacy regulations for the ordering, handling, and management
of prescriptions and/or prescription drug products
• Maintain all security and privacy rules regarding the use and handling of protected health
information (PHI) in compliance with federal and state HIPAA regulations Update and maintain patient profile records as necessary according to state pharmacy regulations Accept refill authorizations as required Stock automated drug dispensing units Accept or send prescription transfers under supervision of a pharmacist as required Work with order management team to obtain Rx clarification for the pharmacist Attend all pharmacy team meetings as necessary Drive quality efforts by adhering to standard operating procedures Follow all state and pharmacy regulations and rules as designated by the Ohio State of
Pharmacy and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment as mandated by the FDA's rules and
• Supports pharmacy and pharmacist services by stocking, labeling, assembling, and filling
medications or other tasks as permitted by the state board of pharmacy Assist as needed in maintenance of pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs Maintains a safe pharmacy environment by complying with standard operating procedures, rules, and regulations Clean and help maintain pharmacy areas, pharmacy equipment and work areas as directed by standard operating procedures.
Transition medications through various states of workflow
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to strict infection-control policies and protocols.
Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, and assembling patient orders Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• 18 years of age, high school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Experience working in a community, mail-order, or hospital pharmacy as a registered pharmacy
technician Active pharmacy technician registration with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy Successful certification with PTCB or ExCPT certified pharmacy technician program Effective knowledge of state and federal pharmacy laws, rules and regulations related to the practice of pharmacy Ability to work flexible shift times Attention to detail
Willingness to work in a team environment and promote company culture
• Proficiency in English, verbal and written
• Proficiency in Windows based computer systems
The Job Center
Why Work Here?The Job Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Moreover, TJC abides by federal and state laws requiring TJC to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Why Work for US? Awesome culture, fast placements, and responsive recruiters! Bottom line, WE CHANGE LIVES!