We are hiring Sales Representatives / Management roles to join our growing team.
- As a Jenkins Financial Representative, you’ll guide clients in securing Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Annuities, College Funding, and others from the most reputable insurance companies in the nation.
- You will be responsible for following up with our clients, who have requested contact, and secure an appointment virtually, or at their home or work to discuss our services and assist them in their financial plans and goals.
- As one of America’s fastest-growing companies, we are becoming a household name in our industry.
- With opportunities for personal and professional development, ongoing training and support materials from industry leaders, and a supportive, team-oriented culture, your success is our priority.
- Our services are in higher demand than we can currently supply.
To successfully meet that demand, we are searching for motivated representatives. Here’s what’s in it for you:
• Lucrative commissions- Transparency is what makes us different. This role is commission with no base salary. Earning potential is in your hands, not your supervisor’s, and potential is limitless! On average, Full-Time agents make $75,600+ a year, average Part-Time agents make $46,200+, and management positions make $100,000+.
- Daily Pay
- Vesting Day ONE
- Trailing Commissions
- No Fees
- Flexible Schedule
- All-Expense Paid Trips for you and a guest
- Company Equity Bonuses
- Cutting-edge technology
- Warm leads. No cold calling, door knocking, or making a list of your friends and family.
- Direct mentors and unwavering support from our carriers
- Opportunity to move into management or begin in management depending on experience.
Regardless of where you are in your career or personal development, we have a place for you.
Whether it be corporate layoffs, reduction in salary or commissions, or you simply need extra money, we have a place for you to meet your personal and professional goals while making a lasting impact on the lives of clients and their families.