Foood & Beverage Manager / Director of Fine Dining
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Jefferson in Washington D.C. is currently recruiting for a Director of Fine Dining to join our highly acclaimed and award winning property.
The Jefferson, Washington D.C. has been named one of the top hotels in Washington, D.C. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in growing within a Food & Beverage setting that finds delight in the details that take our guests experience beyond expectation.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality of luxury service and guest satisfaction in our Dinner restaurant, achieved through their ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment.
- Accountable for sales and profit in their area and will be providing first line support to the director of food and beverage.
- Responsible for oversight and control of wine inventory, purchasing, and sales. Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the wine cellars.
- Oversees the dining room during operation which is currently Tuesday thru Saturday nights.
- Must have strong leadership skills, willing to lead by example, and have the ability to work independently.
Specific position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as member of a Food & Beverage management team in a hotel environment, boutique hotel or high-end fine dining
- Ability to make an impact by increasing sales through operations and service excellence by implementing practices to ensure positive employee productivity and morale.
- Extensive knowledge of beverages, cocktails and food.
- Previous experience managing a wine & beverage program.
- Computer literate especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Kronos
- Experience in Union environment preferred
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
As a member of The Jefferson, Washington, DC this position offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Two tiers of Medical coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account, Supplemental Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), plus company matching up to 4% of your contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
The Jefferson, Washington DC
FoodView all jobs at The Jefferson, Washington DC