Insurance Sales Representative
The Jeff Gurley Allstate Agency Meridianville, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Long Term Disability Insurance
Short Term Disability Insurance
Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
- Have or be willing to obtain a property and casualty lincence.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
The Jeff Gurley Allstate Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Jeff Gurley Allstate Agency