This is a temporary position lasting through March 2020.
The Jacobson Group is in search of a temporary Senior Assistant to work at our Life Insurance client's office located in downtown Saint Paul. In this position, you are part of a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales team. You will develop and maintain an understanding of the life insurance and retirement industry. The environment is fast paced and changing, offering you a variety of challenges and opportunities to learn and grow.
What you would do in this job:
Provide effective, timely and professional administrative support to the Annuity, Life, and Retirement sales teams.
1. Assist with the sales process by preparing sales proposals, pricing materials, investment performance files and preparing advisor kits and other related marketing materials as requested.
2. Prepare materials for advisor and client consulting purposes; ordering office supplies and marketing materials; and establishing and maintaining filing and follow-up systems.
3. Independently manage key projects and develop action plans, including gathering information, preparing reports, verifying accuracy, establishing deadlines, and conducting follow up.
4. Updates SalesForce (client management system) reports and data, and produces sales and activity reports in excel format. Generates and distributes sales and activity reports to various audiences. Supports SalesForce projects as needed.
- Previous Sales Assisting experience, preferred
- Life Insurance OR Annuity experience, preferred
- Salesforce experience, required
- Microsoft Office experience, required