The Jacobson Group is seeking a temporary Senior Information Security Analyst for an upcoming assignment with an insurance client located in Kansas City. This is a 1 year project, with the potential to extend, that will require working 4 days on-site at the office.
The objective of this position is to maintain and enhance the Identity account management system (MIM) used by the client. This position is responsible for working as part of the end user experience team providing IT services to business users such as security group creation, Identity and SSO management.
- At least 5 years of Information Security or relevant experience
- 3 yrs+ of Microsoft Identity Manager system(MIM) or Forefront Identity Manager(FIM) experience
- 3 yrs + of Azure Active Directory – Service Principle, Application Proxy, and Application SSO
- 3 yrs + Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) 3.0 or greater
- 3 yrs + of Active Directory management and administration
- 2 yrs + VmWare 5.x or 6.x management experience
- 2 yrs+ Managing Windows server 2012+
- 2 yrs+ supporting Microsoft Office 365
- 3 yrs+ Microsoft Certificate Authority