Contract role through April
- High School Diploma - Required, Associates or higher - Preferred
- 2+ years of Experience in a high-volume call role - Required
- 2+ years experience in a physician front office environment or equivalent- Required
- Microsoft Excel Test and Data Entry Test results included ins Submission - Required
- Meet the Department call metric standards and issues/diaries entered.
- Assist Providers and Members as needed with questions and concerns.
- · Answer billing/claims status questions; resolve claim issues for providers
- · Assist with pharmacy issues
- · Verify member eligibility
- · Quote benefits
- · Assist with Referrals
- Ongoing Provider education.
- Responsible for all benefits information given to Providers and Members.
- Participate in Departmental Projects, as appropriate.
- Coordinate quality improvement initiatives with Medical Management Dept., Network Development, i.e., HEDIS improvement, Provider education.