This is a temporary assignment through February 2021, or longer.
Job Description: Drive detailed and evolutionary designs and architectures of complex solutions involving at least two of the following domains within a solution: Application, Infrastructure, Security, Database or Business Process. Lead the definition and communication of IT architecture and solutions for IT Leaders and development teams. Mindful of the Healthcare Industry and Digital Health trends. Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years related experience including a minimum of 2+ years designing, building and deploying software in IT.
- Expert in modern technologies and languages, development patterns, data modeling, cloud/PaaS and application integration technologies.
- Critical Thinker.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Experience leading cross functional project teams, workgroups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in health care or insurance industries.
- AWS Certification or Exposure (Architect, Sysops, Developer) Service Now Certification.
- IT 4+ years; 2+ years Software Deployment
CERTIFICATIONS: Must have one of the following:
AWS - Amazon Web Services Certified Developer - Associate - Enterprise, AWS - Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect - Associate - Enterprise, AWS - Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate - Enterprise, TOGAF - The Open Group Architecture Framework - Enterprise
EDUCATION: Bachelors: Computer and Information Science (Preferred)
The Jacobson GroupThe Jacobson Group is the leading provider of insurance talent. For 45 years, we have been connecting insurance organizations with professionals from the board room to the back room on both a permanent and temporary basis. We offer a variety of solutions including executive search, professional recruiting, RPO, temporary staffing, subject matter experts, and onsite and work-at-home operations support. Regardless of the need or situation, Jacobson is the insurance talent solution.