The Jacobson Group is in search of temporary Customer Service Representatives to help support our client during open enrollment. This will require 1 week of paid on-site training at the clients office in Salt Lake City, UT. After training you will be working remotely from home using your own laptop or desktop. You will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls from customers with questions regarding specific Health Insurance plans and coverage.
- Answer inbound phone calls from prospective/new members, which will include running and sending electronic quotes through an automated application system.
- Answer phone calls from existing members. Answering questions regarding their Individual Plan renewal, quoting alternate plan options and assisting them in making changes through the client’s automated system
- Answer phone calls from appointed agents. Answering general questions regarding Individual Plan benefits and renewals
- 3-5 years of Health Insurance experience required
- Individual Health Plan experience. Marketplace experience a plus!
- Minimum of 3 years in a call center environment preferred
- Health Insurance sales experience preferred
- Ability to use your own laptop/desktop for the duration of the assignment required
- Ability to travel to Salt Lake City, UT for 1 week of training (travel related costs are covered by The Jacobson Group) required