Administrative Support for Premium Audit Center
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
** TEMP ONLY: Ends April 2022 // $16 an hour // 100% onsite work // 2155 West Pinnacle Peak Road Phoenix AZ 85027 United States **
• Main job function will be to make audit assignments, triage completed work and obtain new line contact information and update applicable systems, proprietary system and use of the internet.
• Obtain newline contact information and update applicable systems (ex.-Premium Audit Systems-Proprietary and will be taught to candidate)
• Audit assignments and back-office support through daily/monthly low complexity tasks
• Complete audit assignment packages; which may include rating information, applicable endorsements, loss runs, WCRIB (Work Comp Rating Insurance Bureau) Inspection reports for audit staff or communication to audit vendor.
• Work order creation
• Administration of various email boxes supporting line of business underwriting, field auditors, vendors or review staff
• Based on provided information, Triage completed work to ensure proper routing and updating applicable systems with received dates
• Monthly self-reporting of applicable performance metrics, which may include production, time & attendance.
• Update and maintain all manual vendor, line of business and other miscellaneous reporting requirements
• Validation of vendor invoices against assignments
• No Phone support or experience needed in this role
• Proactively seeks guidance and clarification
• Takes responsibility for acquiring and developing job related knowledge
• Effectively prioritizes work and delivers accurate results
• Makes decisions with minimal supervision
• Customer Focus
• With guidance, demonstrates an understanding of customer needs and expectations
• Displays responsibility for customer issues from beginning to resolution
• Takes action to achieve team goals
• Coordinates own work efforts with others
Education and Experience
• 0-2 years business or customer service experience
• High school degree or equivalent required.
• Computer Experience required-must be able to work in Excel on spreadsheets (basic experience needed)
• Insurance, Premium Audit, Work Comp and/or General Liability background would be preferred
The Jacobson Group
The Jacobson Group is the leading provider of insurance talent. For 50 years, we have been connecting insurance organizations with professionals from the board room to the back room on both a permanent and temporary basis. We offer a variety of solutions including executive search, professional recruiting, RPO, temporary staffing, subject matter experts, and onsite and work-at-home operations support. Regardless of the need or situation, Jacobson is the insurance talent solution.
BusinessView all jobs at The Jacobson Group