Defense Contractors Client Account Manager
At Jacobs, we challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. If you are interested in a long and rewarding career working with the industry's best and most innovative professionals, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a Client Account Manager (CAM) to support our private sector clients in the defense and space market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leadership and development of existing and new Defense Contractor relationships (Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Newport News Shipbuilding, BAE, L3Harris, etc.). Develop client relationships with existing and new clients to promote business growth in US and internationally. Primary initial focus will be on developing new clients and managing relationships with some current clients.
- Responsible for sales process, finding new opportunities, receiving and helping to coordinate responses to RFPs including working with sales operations and technical staff to develop a winning approach and price for Jacobs services. Serve as the Capture Manager on large and complex multi-million-dollar procurements.
- Manage large and often multiple on-going proposal and sales efforts. May participate in corporate wide initiatives to assist in meeting the company's goals. Mentor and support the development of sales and business development staff.
- Working closely with the Defense Contractor Sales Director, Operations Director and other Defense Contractor CAMs and MOPs, develop strong client relationships with new and existing clients and solicit client feedback from clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with our operations staff and with CAMs to develop business growth, project execution, and client service strategies. Effectively represent Jacobs in the market through engagement in professional organizations, industry forums/events, etc.
- Work includes the full range of planning, design, and construction. Projects would include advanced manufacturing and office fit out and renovations projects. Knowledge of design/build projects is a plus. Assess client needs and project requirements, while develop a sound approach or application to meet the needs of the project and client.
- Develop strategic plans for the growth of the client within Jacobs and help sell all of Jacobs's capabilities including Divergent Solutions, Strategic Consulting and Advanced Manufacturing as well as the full range of F&ES Services
- Opportunity to advance to a Sales Director or other senior management position in the future I F&ES or within the company.
Bring your creativity, ambitious spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
At Jacobs, we are partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you will commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- Proven sales experience. Understanding of contract management, project delivery methods is helpful
- At least 15 years of experience, including sales or project management and leadership roles in government and defense operations
- Ability to travel is required to visit client and operations locations where we operate.
- United States Citizenship
Ideally, You Will Also Have:
- Professional registration (PE or RA)
- Commercial manufacturing experience
- Previous defense contractor experience
- Knowledge of international defense sales (foreign military sales and direct commercial sales)
- International sales or operational experience
To apply, submit your resume demonstrating the above qualifications, together with a one-page statement outlining your understanding of the role, your proposed approach, and priorities.
The Jacobs Brand
2411 Dulles Corner ParkHerndon, VA
Get fresh Defense Contractors Client Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.