Inside Sales Salesperson
- Expired: July 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The JW Team-Keller Williams Realty
We're looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You'll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and adding qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you'll love, apply now!
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Prospect, qualify, and follow up with leads
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the sales team
- Communicate and cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Nurture and update the customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Practice, follow, and lead agents in scripting to help the team handle objections
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a weekly basis to ensure Team goals are achieved
- Report to Director of Sales
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Possess a valid U.S. driver's license and be able to travel by car
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Active listener
- Unaffected by and even enjoys hearing the word, "NO"
- Effective problem solver and trouble-shooter
- Thrives in the repetition
- Adept in time management
- High EQ and exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team Oriented
- Current U.S. driver's license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Spanish Speaker (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The JW Team-Keller Williams Realty
The JW Team (The Jaymes Willoughby Team) was nominated as one of the top 1% of high production real estate teams in Austin last year by ABJ, and we are EXPANDING. Talent succeeds here because our goal is to help YOU WIN. We'll hold you accountable so that you reach YOUR goals! If you are looking for financial freedom and a company that will allow you to excel with no ceiling on income, we could be your forever team.
The Jaymes Willoughby Team has been affiliated with Keller Williams since 2005. The Jaymes Willoughby Team has been selling real estate in the Austin Metro Area since 1992. The Keller Williams Southwest Market Center located at 1801 S. Mopac Expressway is the largest real estate office in the United States. It is comprised of single agents and agent teams. Prior to 1992, The Jaymes Willoughby Team was engaged in new build/new home development. We have over 35 years of real estate experience in Austin and surrounding cities.
The JW Team-Keller Williams Realty
BusinessView all jobs at The JW Team-Keller Williams Realty