Location: Hampton, VA
Supervisor of Speech Therapy and Staff Speech Therapist (SLP) for CLINIC Based Location. Also hiring CFY Candidates!!!!!!
This fortune 500 Healthcare corporation is looking for an experienced Physical Therapist (PT) to provide professional, goal-oriented clinic-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
This company is now the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21 in the home or outpatient clinic settings.
Full-Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Speech Therapist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by ASHA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver's License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred but not a must
The JAG Group
Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts. -N. Giovanni