Location: Colorado Springs, CO
If you’re looking for a growing corporation with great benefits and salary, look no further. This client is new to the Colorado market. They’ve open over 400 locations across the United States and are continuously growing. If you’re interested, please reply with a day and time for one of our Directors to call you. Once you reply back with your updated resume (if you haven’t already done so), we will provide you with the web site to this great corporation.
Physical Therapist (PT) Home Based or Clinic-Based
Location ; Aurora, CO
This fortune 500 Healthcare corporation is looking for an experienced Physical Therapist (PT) to provide professional, goal-oriented home-based or clinic-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
This company is now the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21 in the home andoutpatient clinic settings.
Full-Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by APTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver's License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred but not a must
The JAG Group