Location: Richmond, VA
In your role as nurse supervisor, you’ll be the connection between more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of your clinical and management skills with a national post-acute care leader.
What makes this company’s careers different—and better:
Working with us means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, We offer you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. You’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
NURSE SUPERVISOR (RN)
As a nurse supervisor, you’ll channel your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Supervise all nursing operations, including employee activities and quality of patient care.
• Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care programs, policies and procedures.
• Ensure that each patient’s needs for nursing care, treatment and services are properly assessed, evaluated, and met during two to four-week average length of stay.
• Have a strong effect on our patient outcomes.
• Promote an inclusive culture that is respectful of diversity.
• Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted) required.
• BLS certification (ACLS certification to be obtained within one year of hire or position start date required).
• CRRN certification obtained within a year of meeting the eligibility requirement to sit for the examination required.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field or current enrollment in a bachelor’s nursing program preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Our hires are treated to competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!
The JAG Group
404-874-9910, ext. 24
The JAG Group focuses on searching, recruiting, and placement specifically in the healthcare market. Our mission is on the responsive permanent services of Healthcare Professionals for fortune 50 to fortune 500 Corporations. With our mission being primarily focused in the healthcare area, we are able to search, recruit, and place top healthcare with the top organizations across the nation.
We recognize that our reputation of providing a high level of service and professionalism to businesses is a direct result of our well trained and dedicated staff. Our colleagues combine 35 years of proven executive search skills and a plethora of business strategies to meet your special needs. Building our reputation for achieving the highest levels of professionalism and integrity, we are active members of the following two associations:
Georgia Associate of Personnel Services
National Association of Personnel Services
We can provide you with quality services because of our in-depth knowledge of the Healthcare industry. If you are an employer searching for talent, we have applicants in all areas of Healthcare for permanent positions. We will source according to our client's needs and only present candidates with the related experience, credentials, and accomplishments to help our clients achieve their goals. Our efficient business approach enables us to offer rates that are both fair and reasonable to our clients. Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in all of our activities and relationships