- Posted: over a month ago
The JAAW Group is proud to support the Department of Veterans Affairs to provide critical world class support to our Veterans! Please apply if you have the following skills/capabilities
Project Scheduling and Planning
- Assist Government personnel in creating project schedules and program- level integrated master schedules;
- Update project and program schedules;
- Develop, maintain, and analyze project costs and schedules; and
- Provide maintenance of project plans for OPA projects.
Project Tracking and Risk Management
- Track project status, scope, risks, issues, and action items;
- Develop, refine, and track project metrics to be used by management to judge project progress;
- Develop and maintain recurring management reports and other program level reports to ensure that management has the information needed to make informed project management decisions;
- Provide administrative and documentation support to OPA.
Project Management Support
- Support the coordination, scheduling, and collaboration on projects across OPA and with external stakeholder organizations;
- Provide accurate and timely schedule and performance information for projects; and
- Coordinate appropriate methodologies and toolsets to support the implementation of program/project management activities.
Project Artifacts and Analysis
- Draft plans, memoranda, briefings, articles, and other documents to support communications to internal (such as senior VA leadership) and external (such as Veterans, and Veterans Service Organizations) stakeholders
- Support the review of project deliverables;
- Conduct research and provide analysis on special topics specific to projects;
- Provide executive-level briefing materials with talking points and illustrative diagrams;
- Coordinate Project Status Reviews by collecting and analyzing status inputs, and produce reports based on the results;
- Provide ad hoc and recurring outputs to convey the status of the project in terms of cost, schedule, and performance;
- Prepare documents for Integrated Project Teams, gate review meetings, and ad hoc meetings; and
- Research and provide project-specific outputs including, but not limited to, strategy papers, planning documents, issue papers with recommendations, risk analysis, status reports, management reports and briefings, policy papers, and input to project and action plans.
- Project close out processes and artifacts.
The JAAW Group
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?