Part Time Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
**Part Time Position, M-F In Office Position"
Why this job?
This position is focused around conducting heavy-volume negotiations with creditors in concurrence
with the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) and reaching contracts with the goal of lowering
our clients' debt. The employee will be expected to work onsite in the Radnor, PA office. After 90 days of employment, the department manager will start to discuss hybrid opportunities.
We are looking to hire immediately !!
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Negotiate, deliver, and follow through to completion on client settlement offers and proposals between the client and the creditor
- Establish and maintain contact with creditors, collection agencies, collection law firms, and debt buyers
- Analyze client portfolios to determine the best strategy to help clients achieve financial freedom as quickly as possible
- Review client's banking account to determine funds necessary and available to execute the program
- Responsible for achieving monthly KPIs set by management
What We Offer our Account Managers:
A team-first, work hard play hard culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are
dedicated to our employees' success and growth.
Qualifications of the Account Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience required
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Aggressive/motivated to meet & exceed monthly goals
- High energy, competitive, articulate and passionate
- Proficient in excel
- Fantastic problem - solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to get the job done
- The employee will be exposed to a fast-paced environment and is expected to be able to adjust accordingly
Start building your career with JGWentworth today!
J.G. Wentworth is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. J.G. Wentworth makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
The J.G. Wentworth CompanyWhy Work Here?
Fun company and a lot of professional growth options.
JG Wentworth, an industry leader in helping customers obtain financial freedom, is looking to match your individuality and strong personality with our likeminded culture. You have a drive and determination to help others which makes this opportunity the professional match you seek. Your people skills and empathy are valuable traits that will allow you to thrive in a rewarding and prosperous career.
1200 Morris Drive ChesterbrookKing of Prussia, PA