The J Raymond Group, Inc. is currently looking for candidates with backgrounds in retail, restaurant and/or hospitality for an opening within our firm. These candidates have come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has a general sale background of some sort, (electronics, retail, restaurant, hospitality, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard-working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Customer Service and Sales
- Corporate Training
- Communications with Customers
- Business Management/Time Management
- Territory Management
- Individual Coaching
The J Raymond Group’s commitment to you:
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Potential for weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, dinners, concerts, sporting events, etc.
- Financial benefits available in management
- Shared vision and communication
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun company events such as National Award Conference, R&R Weekend, Keys to Success, Team Nights, Community Service Events and more
Top Reasons to work with The J Raymond Group:
1. Growth and Security. Our company has already succeeded in opening multiple locations in the North East. As a company, we are looking to grow 75% by the end of 2020. We offer opportunities in different industries with growth potential within our company.
2. We promote from within. As your career progresses, you'll have the opportunity to seek management positions and consulting levels. With different divisions your career prospects can expand with the company.
3. Our motto is “Success. Excellence. Growth”. We strongly believe in succeeding in what we do, we always aim for the best and we are always providing areas to grow.
4. A commitment to diversity. As a leader in the business community, we are committed to diversity in every aspect of our hiring policies and understand that individual differences make our company strong. Whether you have experience and are changing careers, we empower our team to make decisions and encourage creativity.
- Experience in retail, restaurant or hospitality
- 1-2 years of leadership experience in retail, restaurant or hospitality is a plus
- The commitment to starting a new career and working hard
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be willing to complete background check
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE PLEASE APPLY: SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE, MANAGER, MARKETING, RETAIL, RECEPTIONIST, RESTAURANT, SERVER