Home Based Children’s Services Clinician
For over 50 years, the J. Arthur Trudeau Memorial Center has been a leader in providing high-quality services to individuals with special healthcare needs. Our Home-Based Children’s program is seeking a full-time licensed clinician to join our team. The clinician will oversee children’s treatment within the HBTS and PASS programs. You will be responsible for conducting assessments to determine the needs of children, ensuring quality services and outcomes, supervising direct support staff in implementation of the treatment objectives, and ongoing monitoring of the child’s progress. The candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team, problem solve, make clinically sound decisions, and be able to supervise staff.
- Licensed, Master’s level clinician (LCSW, LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, BCBA-LBA) with experience in the human service field.
- Must have a driver’s license, proof of insurance, and be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Flexible work schedule
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match
- Life Insurance/ Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
This is a salaried, exempt, and full-time position.
Salary is commensurate with experience up to $70,000.