The Invictus Group is looking for entry level professionals, who can help our company hit our client goals and expand internationally. Invictus is designing and developing business strategies to help acquire and maintain existing corporate and business customers. Invictus understands that in a constantly changing environment, we strive to innovate with ideas forged by new employees. This position involves one on one sales based interaction with customers.
Invictus trains employees in these areas:
- Customer Service/Sales:
- Serving some of the most prominent brands in America, we ensure clients get more from customer relationships by delivering consistently superior customer service and sales.
- Customer Acquisition:
- We leverage conversations and in-person social interaction to improve sales acquisition. By our approach, this will enhance brand loyalty and revenue for our clients.
- Business Solutions:
- Spanning almost a decade the business solutions team is one of the best in the industry. We train and mentor team members to develop the skills they need to lead a team by honing the strengths they naturally possess.
We are one of the fastest growing customer service sales and customer acquisition sales firms, with locations across the United States. Our rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
- Our team is creating new opportunities daily
- We have our own in-house leadership development programs
Performance and compensation are based on individual performance.
For more information please view our website: http://theinvictusgroupinc.com/
Persons with Experience in following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager