We are seeking a Client Relations Design Assistant to become a part of our team! You will speak with potential clients about design fees, processes, schedule appointments while providing direct support to Senior Designers for interiors of residential and commercial.
- Maintain client, vendor, and consultant relationships
- Formulate designs that are aesthetic and conducive to the Senior Designers' clients
- Assist in client selections of fabrics, furnishings, wallpaper, flooring ect.
- Prepare sketches and documentation for client presentation
- Maintain client communications thru project process
- Update invoicing and client payment processing
- Maintain company files and records including but not limited to work papers, project costs and client specifications
- Order and maintain client samples as needed
- Assist in installations as needed. Physical labor is required
- Perform other duty or tasks as needed from time to time
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields
- Familiarity with Photoshop, AutoCad, or other design software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in process
- Knowledge of Mircrosoft Office, Windows, Gmail and associated applications in google
- Team Player with other employees in performance and position duties
The Interior Design Studio
Why Work Here?www.interiordesignstudiooh.com
Energetic, upbeat and collaborative Design Firm offering great opportunity for growth.