Senior Environmental Engineer
The Intelligence Group, a Verdantas Company Portland, OR
Senior Environmental Engineer
The Intelligence Group, a Verdantas Company
- $500,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are The Intelligence Group, a Verdantas company!
The Intelligence Group has over 20 years of experience navigating the complexity of high-stakes environmental projects. With experience and tools in advanced environmental science, engineering, statistics, project management, and information design, we specialize in investigating, analyzing, and arriving at well-informed strategic decisions that drive projects to successful outcomes. Together with Verdantas, we are committed to supporting our clients through every phase of environmental projects. Be a part of building the next great comprehensive environmental, energy, water, and civil infrastructure consulting firm.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Senior Environmental Engineer to join our team for our Seattle, WA, or Portland, OR offices. This role will include leading teams conducting work on sediment and other environmental remediation projects in the Pacific Northwest and nationwide. The ideal candidate would demonstrate, in addition to technical skills, business development acumen, the ability to lead and manage multiple project teams, the ability to lead and manage offices regionally, a high level of organization, a willingness to take initiative, and the ability to work in a dynamic role. This position is a great opportunity for the right individual to expand their career horizons and grow with a dynamic expanding firm.
- Leading and managing multiple project teams
- Review and analysis of technical documents such as RI/FS reports, engineering reports, and historical documents
- Lead and manage offices regionally
- Managing multi-disciplined projects with multi-person project teams, strict deadlines, and annual revenue totaling $500K to $1MM
- Interfacing with clients, counsel, regulatory agencies, and contractors
- B.S. degree minimum in Environmental or Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Toxicology, Marine Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline
- M.S Preferred
- 12+ years of environmental experience
- Understanding and knowledge of the local markets and the companies operating within them, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Project
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
- Experience with all facets of remedial design a plus
- Experience developing, reviewing, and understanding risk assessments a plus
- Experience developing and reviewing strategies for the allocation of cleanup costs is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Project is a plus
- Flexible Work Environment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
The Intelligence Group, a Verdantas CompanyPortland, OR
Energy and Environment
19 days ago
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.