The Intelligence Group, a Verdantas Company Portland, OR
The Intelligence Group, a Verdantas Company
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are The Intelligence Group, a Verdantas company!
The Intelligence Group has over 20 years of experience navigating the complexity of high-stakes environmental projects. With experience and tools in advanced environmental science, engineering, statistics, project management, and information design, we specialize in investigating, analyzing, and arriving at well-informed strategic decisions that drive projects to successful outcomes. Together with Verdantas, we are committed to supporting our clients through every phase of environmental projects. Be a part of building the next great comprehensive environmental, energy, water, and civil infrastructure consulting firm.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Environmental Engineer to join our team for our Seattle, WA or Portland, OR offices. The ideal candidate will collaborate with teams in the Pacific Northwest and teams across the U.S. on sediment investigation and management and stormwater source control and compliance projects.
- Review and analysis of technical documents such as RI/FS reports, engineering reports, and historical documents
- Preparation of expert reports, technical memos, and presentations
- Field sampling planning, execution, and reporting
- Safety Planning and health and safety plan (HASP) preparation
- Other deliverables as needed for specific project circumstances
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental or civil engineering
- Master’s degree is a plus
- 4-10 years of environmental engineering or science experience
- Preferred experience in sediment investigation, management and remediation, stormwater assessment, and source control projects in both fresh water and marine environments
- Certification as an Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Professional Engineer (PE) is a plus
- Demonstrated technical experience and knowledge of current technologies, industry practices, and regulations related to contaminated sediment management and stormwater management
- Demonstrated experience conducting sediment, soil, groundwater, and/or stormwater field investigations
- Familiarity with field sampling standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Experience managing teams conducting such investigations is a plus
- Demonstrated experience regularly interfacing with clients, counsel, regulatory agencies, and contractors
- Demonstrated experience managing project tasks and assignments
- Experience developing site investigation reports, feasibility studies, remedial decision documents
- Experience with all facets of remedial design, experience with implementing remedies including project management and oversight
- Experience with review and synthesis of site data (activities, associated contaminants, environmental data)
- Experience with the development of conceptual site models and contaminant fate and transport
- Proficient with Microsoft 365
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
- Flexible Work Environment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
The Intelligence Group, a Verdantas CompanyPortland, OR
Energy and Environment
19 days ago
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.