- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded over 20 years ago and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, The Intelligence & Security Academy, LLC provides consulting services to federal clients in Intelligence and National Security matters and specializes in delivering strategic consulting and innovative solutions. ISA also provides education & training to federal government agencies as well as private sector companies and academic institutions in the areas of intelligence analysis, budget formulation policy development, and more. Our company also delivers systems engineering and engineering management services to federal clients that focus on the design, development, integration, and management of complex systems.
The Proposal and Business Development Specialist will provide support to our business development team in communicating, building relationships, and providing written proposals to enhance our opportunities to gain work with new clients and current clients while maintaining clear and high standards of our work at ISA. It is important to follow all business development processes and procedures. The Proposal and Business Development Specialist will create, write, and edit proposals needed for the business capture team. This person will have a solid understanding of working with government, and will create contracts, subcontracts, and other documents in order to support the business capture team and ensure success at ISA.
- Reading and reviewing Government and contractor Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Quote (RFQ), and Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Following specified capture and proposal processes and procedures to write detailed responses
- Reviewing, organizing, and editing written documentation to improve clarity
- Coordinating and reviewing/editing proposal inputs from a variety of stakeholders
- Adjusting technical and management strategies to meet proposal requirements
- Writing and delivering compliant and complete proposals
- Conducting technical/functional area research to gain better understanding of RFP areas to be addressed
- Collecting cost and pricing data, developing the structure of the cost proposal, and interfacing with technical and operations staff to develop the scope of work
- Organizing and archiving proposal submissions, RFI/sources sought notice responses in SharePoint
- Maintaining and building out proposal lanagage templates and organizing them in SharePoint
- Providing proposal leadership throughout the proposal development process
- Working with graphics team to develop of proposal charts and technical graphics
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), organization skills, and schedule management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools—Specifically MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to articulate business problems and shape analytic results into compelling stories
- Ability to develop solutions and provide recommendations to complex business problems
- Shall possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Ability to work independently, meet hard deadlines, and work well and in a professional manner with all levels of the organization
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time based on project requirements. These changes will be communicated by your supervisor.
Candidate must be able to obtain a favorably adjudicated Top-Secret investigation with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
· 3 years of proposal development or technical writing experience supporting Federal customers
· Experience with Government or Department of Defense contract solicitations
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English, or similar field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit our website and LinkedIn pages to learn more at: https://isallc.net/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-intelligence-and-security-academy-isa/about/
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
ISA uses the E-verify system to verify eligibility of employment
The Intelligence & Security Academy, LLC
Get fresh Proposal Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!