- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ISA is seeking a hands-on Business/Program Analyst to support our consulting and advisory services to Department of Defense customers. The successful candidate must be able to identify and infer meaning and context from all-source information rather than simply repackage and format raw information or data. Our projects require dynamic individuals who possess skills in research, strategic thinking, data analytics, solutions development, business process improvement, policy research, technical writing, presentation design, and data sciences.
The contractor shall have experience and demonstrated competency in multiple analytical roles. The candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills and able to easily interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads as well as other data analysts and stakeholders at the action officer level. The contractor must be able to extract and synthesize complex multi-source information from multiple sources to prepare analytic products, briefings, read-ahead and other materials for corporate and strategic DoD leadership. The contractor must have a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to independently develop material using these applications. Specialized experience and knowledge of the United States Air Force, or other service command structures and missions, Intelligence Community; Department of Defense; and Combatant Commands is highly desired.
The following skills are required:
· Excellent research and information mining capacity across a broad range of structured and unstructured data sources (written, graphics, acoustic etc.…)
· Ability to aggregate information and produce complex graphics and visual products to illustrate contextual meaning from disparate information inputs.
· Expert critical thinking acumen
· Ability to perform hands-on analytics alone or in a team environment and take initiative in solutions and product development
· Expert written and oral communication skills
· Comfortable presenting to large audiences of varying seniority and experience levels in the target analytical topic area
· All-source analytical competencies across a broad range of analytic products to include assessments, studies, strategies and white papers
· Familiarity with data science and statistics research, aggregations, storage, cleaning and normalization methodologies
· Extensive creative experience with data and analytics presentation and visualization development
· Hands on experience with and ability to produce data visualizations using Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or equivalent
· Real world, applied predictive intelligence analysis and/or data analytics experience employing critical analyses and the analytic process
Desired and considered a plus but not required:
· Ability to code in Python/JAVA/R or similar language
· Experience with developing solutions in Tableau
· Experience with developing solution in Microsoft Power BI
· Experience with developing solutions in ServiceNow, Apptio or other Technology Business Management Modeling application
· Performing all-source research and data analysis to identify business, mission or operational trends and relevant issues
· Lead data method (observational, experimental, simulation, or derived) capture planning and implementation based on project requirements.
· Briefing corporate and client stakeholders on all aspects of assigned project data services.
· Drafting program requirements based on research data
· Drafting and revising procedural documents
· Documenting program changes
· Evaluating program and operational effectiveness
· Collaborating with Program Managers to develop and implement new programs
· Tracking and documenting performance metrics across the organization
· Presenting recommendations to management and other stakeholders
· Create engaging presentations for corporate and client stakeholders
· Create useful communications products such as “slick sheets” and strategy documents for strategic audiences
· Lead internal whiteboard solutions sessions and related engagements with action officer-level customers and stakeholders
· Assist Program leadership with senior-leader briefings through provision of subject matter expertise
· Track program/project status and schedules
Limited-to-as necessary commensurate to position and ability. This position may require provision of ‘Task Lead’-level leadership on ISA projects. Individual Task Leads will be expected to supervise, coordinate, and consolidate the inputs and efforts of Junior Analysts and Subject Matter Experts.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess at least a current and active Secret clearance with ability to achieve TS/SCI. Preference for those already possessing TS/SCI. All ISA employees are required to uphold and maintain trustworthiness and suitability requirements of the U.S. federal government.
Data Science/Statistics, Business Analysis, Intelligence Analysis, Research or Business Efficiency Consulting
· Associate: 1-10 years’ experience
Preferred 3+ years of experience of in ANY of the following: defense contracting, federal civilian employment, or military service (to include National Guard and Reserve)
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in ANY of the following: Date Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Data Management, Political Science, Business Administration. Skills Experience will be evaluated in lieu of education based on position skills match as appropriate
ISA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. Positions and base salaries are commensurate with level and type of experience, education, expertise, certifications, specific skills, etc. Below is a guide for salary range by position. ISA reserves the right to update these estimates without notice.
Pittsburgh-New Castle-Weirton, PA-OH-WV
· Associate: $32,100- $84,500
· Associate: $35,200 - $92,700
Data Science Certification a plus but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit our website and LinkedIn pages to learn more at: https://isallc.net/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-intelligence-and-security-academy-isa/about/
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
ISA uses the E-verify system to verify eligibility of employment
The Intelligence & Security Academy, LLC
Get fresh Data Analyst Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.