1. Quoting of new business and remarketing current group health insurance
2. Prepare new and renewal group health insurance proposals
3. Compile and partially complete new and renewal applications
4. Attend and work with Account Executives on group health employee enrollment meetings
5. Assisting other Account Executives with group health clients and the administrative details involved; such as enrollments and terminations, billing issues and acting as liaison between our clients and the insurance carrier on claims issues
6. Maintaining accurate agency files for our health clients, both group and individual
7. Identify opportunities to add or cross sell additional employee benefits
8. Inputting Financial Services Direct Bill commissions for Account Executives (Can be delegated)
9. Work with clients to enroll or change individual health insurance or Medicare supplements
10. Attend carrier and vendor meeting and report changes back to Account Executives
11. Maintain and expand our current life Insurance book of business
12. Complete other duties as required
The Insurance Market Inc.
Why Work Here?The Insurance Market, Inc. is a family owned Insurance Agency located on the Delmarva Peninsula with three locations in Laurel, DE, Milford, DE. and Salisbury MD. We specialize in honest risk guidance for our clients. We are family oriented and adhere to our Core Values in all we do. Our Core Values are Compassion,. Dependability, Going Beyond, Talented and Trustworthy.
We offer long term careers in a family friendly environment with company benefits.