Marketing Intern at The Inspired Company
- Posted: over a month ago
The Inspired Company is looking to bring on a dynamic Marketing Intern to plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate marketing strategies. This position is both tactical and strategic.
We are a powerhouse team of passionate advisors, experts, interns, and volunteers with vast knowledge in a variety of fields and skills. We at the Inspired Company strive for a cohesive team environment that will unlock powerful opportunities for mutual success among all parties involved.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to work within our Marketing team to promote all aspects of the inspired company. Some job responsibilities will include:
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on social media that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action (In charge of creating and posting content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok.)
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s mission and goals, including its latest focus- a mental health app.
- Create advertising material for all aspects of the company
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Design, create and implement marketing programs and campaigns
- Actively engage in brainstorming sessions
- Remain current surrounding digital trends
- Monitor progress and evolve present strategies to ensure the success of initiatives
- Work closely with the public relations and graphic design team
This position is currently unpaid, but opportunities for academic credit are available. We are seeking an applicant who is determined, self-motivated and looking to grow within a company. All internships have the potential for compensation consideration for the Spring/Summer. Students currently studying Communications, Marketing, or related fields are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
The Inspired Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?