Cinematography/Videographer at The Inspired Company
- Posted: over a month ago
The Inspired Company is a benefit corporation located in the Bedminster, NJ area. We believe saving lives requires disruptive new approaches, fearless leadership, and a renewed sense of urgency.
The Inspired Company is looking to bring on a dynamic Cinematography/Videographer to plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate content.
We are a powerhouse team of passionate advisors, experts, interns, and volunteers with vast knowledge in a variety of fields and skills. We at the Inspired Company strive for a cohesive team environment that will unlock powerful opportunities for mutual success among all parties involved.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
We are looking for a Cinematography/Videographer Intern to aid in the following responsibilities:
- Produce and edit videography content for social media to promote growth and enhance organization’s brand
- Capture + edit for Instagram TV + Live, YouTube, podcast + events
- Work closely with the producer to create content for YouTube, Instagram and Podcast
- Work and plan our campaign
- Actively engage in brainstorming sessions
- Remain current surrounding digital trends
- Monitor progress and evolve present strategies to ensure success of initiatives
This position is currently unpaid, but opportunities for academic credit are available. Students currently studying Cinematography, Videographer or related fields are encouraged to apply. Please visit reborn.social for more information about our organization.
Job Type: Internship
- 1 year experience in Cinematography/Videographer (preferred)
- Studying Cinematography/Videographer
The Inspired Company
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?