Currently ONLY seeking sales representatives with a minimum of one year experience in selling print advertising. Applicants who do not meet the Job Requirements listed below will not be considered.
Take your sales career to the next level! Locally owned, The Inside Coup direct mail magazine is expanding in the Estero market and looking for motivated, professional, independent and energetic salespeople to join our team! With hard work, drive and tenacity, you should have average earnings of $50K+ within your first year with great flexibility in your schedule.
The position has predominant focus on selling print advertising space and advertorials to businesses in the Estero market.
We provide great training, support, a family atmosphere and a culture for success.
Key functions include:
· Daily prospecting and following up to attain new advertisers
· Collaborate with customers to create compelling ads/advertorials that drive positive ROI
· Give prospective clients a strong, engaging sales presentation
· Report, forecast and meet/exceed monthly and annual revenue goals
· Manage multiple goals, priorities and client deliverables
· 1 year of sales experience (print advertising or agency experience REQUIRED)
· Strong sales, marketing and business background and knowledge
· Strong focus on acquiring accounts, communications, prospecting and presentation
· Proven track record of generating significant growth in sales revenues
· Daily sales pipeline reporting and CRM updates
· Discipline, focus and ability to work independently from home and in the field
· Must have home-based computer, printer and internet access
· Attend networking and Chamber meetings/events as requested
· Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time Employee or Contractor, Monday-Friday, 40 hours (Flexible Hours)
· Job Type: Sales
· Experience: Sales, marketing, advertising, business experience
· Comprehensive product sales training provided
· Manages Others: No
· Industry: Publishing
· Required Travel: Local only
· Compensation: Base salary, production-based monthly commission and performance-based contests and bonuses
Apply today and join our talented team!
The Inside Coup is an equal opportunity employer.
The Inside Coup Magazine
Why Work Here?The Inside Coup is an upscale community coupon magazine and robust digital platform. We're growing throughout the country and are dedicated to bringing our readers terrific savings from reputable local businesses. We partner with businesses and local events to create a strong brand identity and community presence and streamline their connection with current and new customers. This position offers a flexible schedule with great rewards. Create a job to work with your life!
Ground-floor opportunity with an advertising product that is disrupting the industry, growing rapidly and providing you with massive upside.