Make money now! Locally owned, The Inside Coup direct mail magazine is expanding in the Tucson Market and looking for an experienced, motivated, professional, independent and energetic salespeople to join our team! With hard work, drive and tenacity, you should have average earnings of $50K-70K+ within your first year with great flexibility in your schedule.
The position has predominant focus on selling print advertising, digital and advertorials to businesses in the Tucson Market and we are expanding to mail 100,000 publications into the local market.
We provide great training, support, family atmosphere and a culture for success.
Key functions include:
· Daily prospecting and following up to attain new advertisers
· Collaborate with customers to create compelling ads / advertorials that drive positive ROI
· Give prospective clients a strong, engaging sales presentation
· Report, forecast and meet/exceed monthly and annual revenue goals
· Manage multiple goals, priorities, and client deliverables
· 2 year of sales experience (print advertising or agency experience a plus)
· Strong sales, marketing and business background and knowledge
· Strong focus on acquiring accounts, communications, prospecting and presentation
· Proven track record of generating significant growth in sales revenues
· Daily sales pipeline reporting and CRM updates
· Discipline, focus and able to work independently from home and in the field
· Must have home-based computer, printer and internet access
· Attend networking and Chamber meetings/events as requested
· Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time Employee or Contractor, Monday-Friday, 40 hours (Flexible Hours)
· Job Type: Sales
· Experience: Sales, marketing, advertising, business experience
· Comprehensive product sales training provided
· Manages Others: No
· Industry: Publishing
· Required Travel: Local only
· Compensation: Base salary, production-based monthly commission and performance-based contests and bonuses
Apply today and join our talented team!
The Inside Coup is an equal opportunity employer.