Come join our team in the Tavern Shops! The Inn at Little Washington is one of America's most award-winning inns and restaurants, and is located just 30 minutes from Warrenton. We are looking for passionate role models who would like to be a part of our outstanding team. We have both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available (excellent benefit package for Full-Time employees) and some weekend hours will be required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet all guests as though you are welcoming them to your own home.
- Demonstrate the ability to promote sales while meeting expectations.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills to all guests at all times.
- Demonstrate an energetic and enthusiastic persona.
- Provide 5 star/ 5 diamond service to all guests while displaying a positive attitude and a drive for excellence.
- Ensure that the displays and presentation areas are clean and well organized.
- Able to take constructive criticism to help improve faults.
- Consistently serve as an ambassador to The Inn at Little Washington in all interactions including with associates.
- The ideal candidate needs to feel comfortable wearing business professional attire at all times while presenting themselves in a refined and professional manner.
- Responsibilities include unpacking and inventorying incoming merchandise.
- Candidate will be standing and walking throughout the majority of the day.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance is offered the first of the month after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Paid time off.
- Complimentary daily staff meal.
- Complimentary Dining and Room Stay programs.
- Gift shop discounts.
- Must have open availability including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Able to stand, bend and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- For gentleman, must be clean shaven.
- No visible tattoos.