Housekeeping/Hotel Room Attendant
- $13 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Work in Canaan Valley at the newly restored Inn at Canaan Valley. Join our hospitality team and this growing property, as we are building luxury suites and luxury cabins on the property! It is an exciting time for us at the Inn. Do you love interacting with people? Do you love knowing that your position makes a positive impact on someone's life? Our team of hospitality professionals is committed to delivering exceptional guest experiences. If you are awesome... we want you!
We are seeking a professional positive and enthusiastic individual for a position on our Housekeeping Team. This person will work with other high-quality professionals and will be primarily responsible for providing exceptional guest service.
Pay: $13 per hour
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Vacation time, personal time and sick time
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Other market-related benefits.
- Clean guest rooms and stock with appropriate supplies in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations. To include but not limited to: picking up trash, changing linen and making the bed, cleaning entire bathroom, sweeping and dusting guest room, cleaning the windows and hallways, updating room literature.
- Retrieve, stock, restock and store the housekeeping cart according to prescribed housekeeping, safety and security procedures and regulations.
- Restock housekeeping cart at the end of the day.
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority room requests from the Senior Housekeeper. Turn in keys and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report to work on-time on scheduled shifts for the duration of schedule
- Report any missing articles, damage or mechanical problems to the Senior Housekeeper and turning articles left in room.
- Sweep hallways designated to your area
- Report maintenance related issues to inspectors, front desk, and maintenance.
- Report to property in assigned uniform and nametag for entire length of shift.
- Complete assigned daily projects.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping Supervisor on work priorities and provide assistant when needed.
- Assist with weekly/monthly inventories
- Open line of communication to maintain and improve quality of hotel
- Ability to lift 30 lbs, Ability to stand for eight hours
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Ability to bend frequently during a shift
- Practice and observe all safety procedures
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- EEO Statement - We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
Up to Par Management and Taylor Hospitality are Equal Employment Opportunity companies, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
The Inn at CanaanDavis, WV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.