The InStore Group is one of America's leading full-service retail merchandising organizations. We offer many opportunities within the retail, grocery, mass market, hardware, discount, convenience and pharmacy locations.
The InStore Group has recurring needs to fill Independent Contractor positions with qualified experienced candidates in Gallup, NM to support our clients at local retailers by completing display and section resets making sure the plan-o-grams are correct, completing client objectives, and taking photos of completed projects.
Requirements: Must have merchandising and/or reset experience
- Planogram (POG) experience required
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Comfortable interacting with the public and store personnel
- Computer literate with access to computer, internet, and printer
- Camera phone or digital camera
- Willing and able to enter surveys for work completed on the same day project/job is completed into the Natural Insight Portal
- Reliable transportation
- Courteous, polite, and professional, with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to work as an Independent Contractor
If you are looking for merchandising work to add to your current schedule and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!
Powered by JazzHR
The InStore Group