We are seeking a National Sales Executive to join our growing team! The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing leads and sales for the interior service division of our company, as directed by the VP of Sales and Marketing. The position will be based in Knoxville, TN and the successful candidate must reside in this area.
The InSite Group has developed a strong reputation in the industry for the development and implementation of project management, survey and installation services around interior graphics, fixtures, displays, lighting conversions and digital (including maintenance). We are looking to expand our team to deeply penetrate the Western US market. It is a territorial responsibility position in which a significant investment has been made to create warm leads that will include the states of Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
This is a hunter role with activity plans being instituted, executed and managed. The ideal candidate will come from a high prospecting role and must be able to demonstrate success in this area. Duties include direct responsibility for achieving established sales targets as well as working with the VP of Sales and Marketing and the InSite Group team to develop and implement an annual sales/marketing plan for the business unit. Activities will include prospecting, quoting, assurance of customer satisfaction and customer retention. Travel is required.
- Prospecting and development of new leads
- Develop and close sales opportunities to meet established revenue and gross margin targets
- Works with the VP of Sales and Marketing to establish yearly projected sales forecast for the territory.
- Modifies and updates quarterly forecasts and ensures these sales goals are met.
- Assists in the development of sales and marketing strategy for desired market penetration
- Creates and delivers customer presentations.
- Works with the business unit operations team to plan and secure information to achieve customer specifications
- Communicates customer expectations and requirements to the appropriate Project Manager.
- Negotiates customer agreements and sales contracts to ensure full documentation of all terms and conditions.
- Travel as required
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Promotes the mission and values of the company.
- College Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management and/or Business to Business Service related sales
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Documented and proven hunter skills and activity levels
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with top level executives and managers
- Demonstrated passion for exceptional client/customer service, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience and the ability to manage through conflict on middle management level issues
- Proactive problem solving skills utilizing tools and systems that build relationships and trust
· Annual Base Salary $55,000 to $70,000 depending upon experience
· Commission up to 3% of annual gross sales
· Benefits to include company paid medical with other insurance available.