- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mary Seats known as Mz. Skittlez launched The Icing Agency Inc. after growing her apparel brand Cupcake Mafia from $300 to $2.7 million. Since its inception, The Icing Agency Inc. has served as a one-stop-shop for the business needs of any entrepreneur. Our agency has developed over 300 successful clients and businesses ranging in all sizes. We have achieved 6 awards in the industry and we pride ourselves in providing our clients all the necessary ingredients with an extra drizzle of icing on top to ensure your brand will stand out in the bakery!
We're building a business that is big, impactful, and lasting and we are helping clients around the world do the same and we're looking for a skilled and organized Sales Representative who is primarily responsible for establishing strong relationships with clients.
As a Sales Representative, you focus on new business opportunities, create proposals, follow up directly with clients on proposals under consideration, respond to client requests for information and/or problem troubleshooting/resolution, and increase client penetration. It will also entail all attributes of the sales cycle - from prospecting, needs assessment, proposal, and closing, to account management.
The ideal candidate should have a winning mindset, has an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent communication skills, goal-driven, can work under pressure and with less supervision.
- Establishing a sales pipeline that will enable sales targets of existing and new accounts to be met each month.
- Establishing an account plan that establishes a high call rate of client contracts that achieves a strong pipeline.
- Current and accurate sales database updating.
- New account development through the incremental growth of multiple products and services within existing accounts.
- Work with Sales/Marketing/Research teams on ad-hoc marketing and sales campaigns to educate clients.
- Educate clients on product offerings and services, explain pricing and answer questions to build value in the client relationship.
- Provide clients with accurate information about our products and sales promotions, client orders, and our service guidelines.
- Consistently meet quarterly sales targets.
- Continuously educate yourself on products to better serve clients and meet quarterly sales targets.
- Collect and report competitive information to Marketing Management
- One or more years experience in sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service and sales skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work across a high volume of clients.
- Strong relationship-building skills when working with clients, prospects, and internal colleagues.
- A growth mindset and a self-learner
- Strong presentation and time management skills.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Job type - Administrative Role
- Location - Atlanta, Georgia
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Icing Agency, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at The Icing Agency, Inc.