Remote TECH SUPPORT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ITSC is seeking agents to provide telephone technical support for the organization's customers.
The ITSC is an industry-leading provider of Expert technical support for Fortune 1000 organizations.
LOCATION: The ITSC's organizational structure provides agents the opportunity to work from home.
HOURS: Multiple options available
Agents for the ITSC provide high-touch, white-glove support for corporate IT, business software and mobile devices. Support covers technical details as well as "how-to" questions for a variety of topics including:
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), SharePoint, etc.
- Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Windows operating systems
- iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry mobile devices
CompTIA A+, Microsoft Specialist, HDI-Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) certifications a SIGNIFICANT PLUS
Agents must also have familiarity with server environments, standard network arrangements, and security concepts.
This is an external, Customer-facing position. Agents must be conscientious about providing thorough support and be understanding, responsive, and cooperative for client support requests. They must also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to explain technical concepts in a clear, non-technical manner.
Agents must pay close attention to detail and following internal processes for providing support and documenting all steps taken. They also need to be team players, collaborate with their colleagues, and have a desire to be a resource and share their knowledge with others.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- The ability to learn new applications quickly, and to certify in numerous software applications
- Bilingual in SPANISH or FRENCH is a plus
- Familiar with ITIL, COPC and/or Six Sigma
TechnologyView all jobs at The ITSC
Get fresh Technical Support Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.