VA Data Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full-time VA Data Coordinator to join our team in West Palm Beach. We need a team player who is excellent at multi-tasking, detail oriented and completes daily tasks on a timely basis. Qualified candidates with at least 2-5 years of experience in a health care related environment. Hours are 8.30-5.00pm. May need to travel for training.
Specific duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to
- Enters scheduling data into WATS received from VA subcontractors.
- Modifies WATS appointments from clinics regarding shows, no shows and additional procedures.
- Monitors providers pending reports portal and assists with addendums, clarifications and report signing.
- Monitors subcontractors pending reports daily and alerts clinic staff to coordinate follow up.
- Monitors processing dashboards to ensure reports are submitted.
- Assists in subcontractor billing discrepancies.
- Fields phone calls and email communications from clinics for VA program.
- Performs schedule checks to ensure accuracy.
The IMA Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Required- High School Degree
Required- 1-2 years relevant experience
Must be able to
- Work with confidential information
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Leadership, supervisory and management knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and manage workloads and deadlines
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret, apply and teach various policies and procedures
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Handle telephone conversations in a courteous and business-like manner
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Be resourceful and creative
- Be tactful, diplomatic, mature and flexible
- Proficiency with computer hardware and software
Beneifis: The IMA Group offers a fantastic benefits package which includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k with employer contributions, LTD, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance and ADD. We offer a market competitive salary with a flexible schedule and limited weekend hours. Employees will also receive an Annual Performance Review at the end of each calendar year.
Our Government Services Division supports local, state, and federal agencies and delivers professional and objective medical and psychological examinations as well as ancillary services. Our Payer Services Division meets the evaluation and screening needs of Carriers, TPAs, Public Entities and Employers and includes behavioral health and physical medicine specialty services, working with a wide range of organizations within the workers' compensation, disability, liability, and auto markets. Our Clinical Research Division performs all types of Phase II-IV clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas through a flexible nationwide network of site locations and virtual capabilities.
The IMA Group
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at The IMA Group
Get fresh Data Integrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.