VA Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Part-Time) - Sterling
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
VA Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Part-Time) - Sterling
The IMA Group is a leading medical organization committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive medical assessments across various specialties. With a focus on occupational health, disability evaluations, and healthcare services, we strive to deliver exceptional care and support to our claimants.
We are looking for a compassionate and experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to contribute to the delivery of comprehensive medical evaluations for veterans within our VA Line of Business. The ideal candidate will conduct physical assessments, proficiently analyze data, and apply knowledge effectively to complete VA-controlled questionnaires. We employ a strategy that entails operating within legal parameters and utilizing medical expertise to navigate VA laws, thereby ensuring the best possible outcomes for our Veterans. Providers in this position are not involved in prescriptive authority, care plans, or any form of treatment.
- Conduct thorough Veteran’s assessments, including medical histories and physical examinations.
- Review and interpret diagnostics required by the questionnaires.
- Develop a medical assessment based on the VA-required structure, assessing the likelihood that the Veteran's condition is related to their military service.
- Submit findings electronically in a VA-approved questionnaire.
- Submit the questionnaire in the contracted timeframe for Veteran’s Claims.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license.
- Completion of a master’s degree in nursing or completion of a master’s degree in physician assistant studies.
- Proven experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Preferred specialties include family medicine, emergency medicine, internal medicine, occupational medicine, PM&R, and orthopedics.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Paid time off, holidays, and a floating holiday
- 401k with employer match
- LTD, STD, Flexible Spending Account, Company paid life insurance and ADD
- DEI Committee Initiative
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid maternity leave
- No on-call responsibilities
- Weekend work is not required
The IMA Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Government Services Division supports local, state, and federal agencies and delivers professional and objective medical and psychological examinations as well as ancillary services. Our Payer Services Division meets the evaluation and screening needs of Carriers, TPAs, Public Entities and Employers and includes behavioral health and physical medicine specialty services, working with a wide range of organizations within the workers' compensation, disability, liability, and auto markets. Our Clinical Research Division performs all types of Phase II-IV clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas through a flexible nationwide network of site locations and virtual capabilities.
The IMA GroupSterling, VA
Get fresh VA Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Part-Time) - Sterling jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.